English GK Typing test passages for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Bank Clerk, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), High Court Clerk Exam and Other LDC exams.
This is an English GK paragraph typing page for the English typing speed test. Specially focused on Indian users who are preparing for SSC, UPSC, RRB, High Court LDC etc. competitive Exams.
Go on a new way study method with the Stenoguru Typing Test application. It gives you more important study material with typing practice in paragraph form. So you can easily memorize GK and GS study to these features. Find the topic of a subject you want to study and start a paragraph typing test here. This will increase your typing speed as well as prepare for the written exam.
English is a language that has been spoken since at least the 6th century AD. It is the official language of over 60 countries around the world and its use is increasing each year. In addition to being used as a first language, English is also used as a second language throughout the world. There are many different accents and dialects of English. They can generally be divided into two categories: British and American.
Typing is the act of using letters to create words. This is done through the placement of keys on a keyboard. A computer keyboard consists of several rows of keys, arranged in a specific order. Each row corresponds to a particular letter of the alphabet. By pressing the corresponding key on the keyboard, the computer knows what word to display.
1. How fast can you type? 2. What is your best time? 3. How many words do you type per minute? 4. How long does it take you to type 100 words? 5. How many mistakes did you make while typing? 6. How many letters are in a word?
1. Fastest typing speed - 60 wpm (words per minute) 2. Slowest typing speed - 30 wpm 3. Average typing speed - 50 wpm 4. Best typing speed - 75 wpm 5. Worst typing speed - 45 wpm 6. Most accurate typing speed - 80 wpm Type A is a fast typing speed test that measures your ability to type at a rate of 60 words per minute (wpm). This is the minimum standard for entry level jobs. Type B - Average Typing Speed Test This is a slower typing speed test that measures how well you can type at a rate of 40 wpm. If you are looking for a job where accuracy is not critical, this may be suitable. Type C - Slowest Typing Speed Test (below 40 wpm) If you want to work in a job where accuracy is extremely important, then this is the test for you. You need to be able to type at least 30 wpm to pass this test.
Obviously, you know that it is true that the internet is more important in the last decade than it has in many years, so you should think about your typing skills. In the past, telephones began to dominate our personal communication with the business. Instead of picking up the phone and calling someone, it was much easier to immediately chat with someone via MSN or send an email. Obviously, typing skills are needed for you.
So you know how fast you can type? And is your typing accuracy good enough? To know your typing speed and typing accuracy, you can clearly know your typing skills. Yes, to master your typing skills, you need to do a typing test to check your binding speed and accuracy on the keyboard.
Indeed, it is easy to learn to type with your two fingers by looking at the keyboard. Slow and bad typing this way. Without a doubt, the best way to find a typing method and how to improve typing speed is to use typing software, and with your typing improvement, you can take typing tests to see your typing accuracy and typing speed in wpm, words per minute, as soon as you finish typing this short section.
The most important and basic typing test words per minute, or wpm for short. Typically, this is a fixed point, where each mistake made during the test reduces the words per minute. Another typical typing test is the percentage of accuracy - just the number of words you got correctly compared to how many you typed. For example, 80% accuracy means you have made an average of 8 out of 10 words correctly.
Typing tests are provided by stenoguru Typing Tutor, an online typing tutorial that teaches Qwerty typing US standard and Dvorak standard US keyboards. In typing paragraph lessons are used to promote speed typing. Exercise and typing speed test has typing games. Typing tests and typing games include all skills. From beginners to a Qwerty professional who wants to learn to type in the speed building with a comfortable and fast computer keyboard.
You can take a typing test to understand your current typing performance at any time. Once you have completed the online typing test, you can print or view the typing skill result. The Typing functions support many types of typing tests as follows:
1. A typical typing test is a common way to test your skills. The typing tutor displays the test text on the screen and copies it to complete the test.
2. Typing In the Will is a test that does not have a test script provided, you type what you want, so that the accuracy is not unreasonable but a typing speed.
3. Original Typing Typing Test is a unique feature of this typing tutor, who checks your typing speed with an original copy (printed copy). This type of test requires two copies of the test document, one printed on paper, and the other stored on your computer to determine the purpose of the error. After the test starts, you type the text from the printed copy, and the system calculates accuracy and speed.
Start doing typing tests to know your typing improvements now, and to learn more about typing skills, see the typing instructor at http://stenoguru.com
Shorthand Dictation Course