SSC Typing Test Exam Interface
Typing test for SSC CGL skill test exam. Attempt the free online English and Hindi typing practice speed test and crack your typing exam easily. Here is 5 min test, 10 min test, 15 min test and 20 min test available.
Through this typing paragraphs test you can check your WPM typing speed, typing accuracy, wrong typed words, correct typed words and total key-depressions etc.
SSC CGL, CHSL and Stenographer exam typing skill test pattern
The typing skill test patterns for the SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level), CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level), and Stenographer exams might have slightly varied. However, I can provide you with a general overview of the typing skill test patterns. That were commonly followed for these exams. Keep in mind that these patterns might have changed. So it’s essential to verify the latest information from the official SSC website or reliable sources.
1. SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level): The SSC CGL exam doesn’t usually have a specific typing skill test as a part of its selection process. It focuses more on other skills such as aptitude, language comprehension, and knowledge of subjects.
2. SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level): The SSC CHSL exam typically involves a typing test for the candidates who qualify the written examination. The typing test is conducted for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO). The pattern generally includes:
- Language: English or Hindi
- Typing Speed: 8,000 key depressions per hour (kdph) or around 35-40 words per minute (wpm)
- Test Content: The candidates are required to type a given passage containing approximately 2000 key depressions for English and 1750 key depressions for Hindi in 15 minutes.
- Accuracy: Accuracy is important, and errors are penalized by reducing the candidate’s speed accordingly.
3. SSC Stenographer: The SSC Stenographer exam includes a skill test in stenography. The pattern generally involves:
- Language: English or Hindi
- Stenography Speed:
- For Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 100 words per minute (wpm) in English and 80 wpm in Hindi.
- For Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 80 wpm in English and Hindi.
- Test Content: Candidates are required to take dictation for 10 minutes. After dictation, they need to transcribe the dictated passage on a computer. Time duration within 50 minutes for Grade ‘C’ and within 70 minutes for Grade ‘D’.
- Accuracy: Accuracy is important, and errors in transcription might lead to deductions.
Please note that the specific details and requirements for these tests can change over time. It’s crucial to refer to the official SSC notifications and guidelines for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
You should verify the current exam patterns, syllabus, and requirements from official SSC sources, You can also verify to other trusted resources. Ensure that you are well-prepared for the exams.
SSC CHSL, LDC, DEO and Stenographer skill test guide
I can provide you with a general guide for the skill tests of SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) and Stenographer exams. Keep in mind that my information is based on the knowledge available up until August 2023. So I recommend checking the official SSC website or other reliable sources for the most up-to-date information.
1. SSC CHSL Skill Test (Typing Test): The skill test for SSC CHSL primarily consists of typing speed tests. For the SSC CHSL Typing Test, there are two categories:
a. Typing Test for LDC/DEO: In this test, candidates need to type a given passage accurately on a computer at a certain typing speed. The typing speed requirement varies for different posts and languages. The typing test is conducted in English or Hindi. Candidates need to choose the language during the application process.
b. Data Entry Speed Test for DEO: Candidates applying for the Data Entry Operator (DEO) post need to take the Data Entry Speed Test. In this test, candidates are provided with data that they need to enter into a computer within a specified time frame. Accuracy and speed are crucial in this test.
2. SSC Stenographer Skill Test (Stenography Test): The skill test for SSC Stenographer is the stenography test. Which assesses candidates’ ability to take dictation and transcribe it accurately. There are two categories for the stenography test:
a. Stenography Test for Grade ‘C’: Candidates applying for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ need to take a dictation test in English or Hindi, as per their preference. The dictation is played at a certain speed (varies for different languages). Candidates are required to transcribe the dictation accurately within the given time frame.
b. Stenography Test for Grade ‘D’: Similar to Grade ‘C’, candidates applying for Stenographer Grade ‘D’ exam. Also need to take a dictation test in English or Hindi. The dictation speed and transcription requirements vary for this category.
General Tips for Skill Tests:
Practice Regularly: Regular practice is essential to improve your typing or stenography speed and accuracy.
Familiarize with Keyboard/Layout: Be comfortable with the keyboard layout and position of keys to minimize errors.
Improve Accuracy: Focus on accuracy rather than just speed. Accuracy is crucial in both typing and stenography.
Time Management: Practice managing your time effectively during the test to complete all tasks within the given time frame.
Use Official Resources: Use official SSC sample papers or practice tests to get an idea of the test format.
Stay Calm: During the test, stay calm and composed. Nervousness can lead to errors.
Review Your Work: If time allows, review your work for any errors before submitting it.
Remember that the specific details and requirements for these tests may change over time. So always refer to the official SSC notifications, guidelines, and sample papers to get the most accurate and up-to-date information.
In today’s digital age, the traditional office job is no longer the only means of earning a living. The internet has opened up a world of opportunities for remote work, and one of the most accessible and flexible options is
Introduction Typing skill tests are essential in various professional and academic settings. Whether you’re applying for a job that requires data entry or taking an exam that evaluates your typing speed and accuracy, knowing how to count key depressions per
SSC Typing Test Exam Interface Typing test for SSC CGL skill test exam. Attempt the free online English and Hindi typing practice speed test and crack your typing exam easily. Here is 5 min test, 10 min test, 15 min